Reservation – Room Booking
Terms and Conditions
If you have booked one room and you wish to cancel or change your booking we will require a notice period of 14 days prior to arrival. Failure to do so is subject to charges being applied.
- 14 days prior to arrival date – 75% will be refunded
- 10 days prior to arrival date – 50% will be refunded
- 7 days prior to arrival date – no refund available
Where two or more rooms have been booked, we will require a notice period of 21 days in order to receive a full refund. A cancellation made less than 21 days prior to the arrival date will be subject to the full charges.
Cancellations must be sent in writing to the Accommodation Officer at email@example.com.
- One booking change is permitted free of charge. Subsequent changes less than 7 days prior to arrival will be subject to an administration charge of £10.
Access Key Cards
- A key card is issued to you upon arrival, which operates the front and rear entrance doors and your allocated room in short term accommodation. In case of any loss or damage to your key card, a charge of £15 is applicable.
- In the event that you leave with your key card, you will also be liable to pay a charge of £15, unless you return it to College within 5 working days.
- In the event that any damages are caused in the guest room during your visit, you will receive an invoice for the total amount that it has cost the College to make any repairs.
Vacating College Accommodation
- If you fail to vacate the guest room by 10:00am on your stated departure date, you will be asked to vacate immediately and you will be liable for an extra night.
Make a Reservation
If you agree to the above terms, please fill in the reservation form below.
Following your submission of the online reservation form, you will be contacted by the Accommodation Officer within 24 hours (Monday – Friday, excluding weekends, bank holidays and College closure days), who will provide you with detailed instructions of how to make the payment. Payment will be required within 7 days in order to secure the room booking.