Stay at Kellogg College
We offer accommodation for a short to medium length stay at Kellogg College.
Please note that bookings will not be accepted after 11:00am on the day of arrival.
Kellogg College offers short term accommodation in properties that are part of our Norham Manor site backing onto the College grounds, close to most University departments and libraries, as well as the city centre and University Parks, making Kellogg College a desirable place to stay.
We are able to offer a range of rooms, including single, double, superior double/king and twin rooms, which have been finished to a high standard. Guests are welcome to book accommodation for a short period (nightly/ weekly).
We now offer an expanded accommodation offering. Instead of limiting stays to two weeks, we are now able to offer accommodation for up to a term or longer subject to availability.
- Welcome pack, with information on who to contact to help you during your stay, fire safety and facilities at Kellogg College
- Linen and towels (excluding termly accommodation)
- Flat-screen television
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Toiletries are not provided
- En-suite facilities (one room is equipped with a private bathroom located on a separate floor)
- Wi-Fi provision, via the University’s IT Network for members of the University. Visitor’s internet access is available via the Cloud.
- Desk, ideal for occupants who wish to study on site
- Spacious communal lounge/dining room, providing the space for those occupants who wish to meet other visitors
- Guests residing for a short stay will have access to a kitchenette equipped with a fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle, suitable for preparing snacks.
- Guests residing for a short to medium stay will have access to a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, toaster, microwave, kettle and oven/ hob, suitable for preparing hot meals.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere in College buildings. Please use the designated smoking areas outside College accommodation.
|Type of Room||Nightly Prices|
|Single||£42 – £87|
|Double||£75 – £102|
|Superior Double/Twin or King||£85 – £119|
Students of Kellogg College receive a 25% discount when they stay at Kellogg College for up to two weeks.
Alumni and Fellows of Kellogg College receive a 10% discount when they stay at Kellogg College for up to two weeks.
Discounts are also applied to bookings that are for longer than two weeks.
Please note that the accommodation available at Kellogg College is not suitable for children under the age of 14 years. If you wish to discuss family accommodation options at Kellogg College with the Accommodation Officer, please contact email@example.com.
No parking is available at Kellogg College for guests. If you have a blue badge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For guests who are residing at Kellogg College for less than one week, your guest room will be fully cleaned once it has been vacated.
For guests who are residing at Kellogg College for longer than one week, your room will be fully cleaned each week.
Cleaners will access guest rooms daily to re-stock provisions and to empty the bins. Cleaning of the communal areas is completed daily between 9:00am and 1:00pm.
How to Book a Room
Bookings can now be made for dates up until the end of July 2019.
If you are a member of Kellogg College and would like to make a booking enquiry, please complete the online booking form. Following this, you will be contacted by the Accommodation Officer within 24 hours who will provide you with further details on availability, costs, and terms & conditions.
If you are not a member of Kellogg College, please book online here.
Guests are welcome to book more than one room subject to availability.
Please note that bookings will not be accepted after 3:00pm on the day of arrival.
Payment is required within 7 days after your reservation confirmation email is sent, and can be made easily via the Oxford University online store. Payment secures the room booking.
Arriving at Kellogg College for your stay
Check-in is from 1:00pm and check-out is before 10:00am.
Weekday Arrivals (Monday – Friday)
Your room key will be available for collection from 1:00pm to 6:30pm at Kellogg Reception, 60 Banbury Road (OX2 6PN).
Please note that Kellogg College does not operate a 24-hour service, therefore please contact the Accommodation Officer via email@example.com if you are expecting to arrive after 6:30pm, and you will be notified of the out-of-hours key collection procedure.
Weekend Arrivals (Saturday and Sunday)
The College Reception is closed on Saturdays and Sundays. If you have booked accommodation to arrive at the weekend, the Accommodation Officer will contact you in advance to notify you of the out-of-hours key collection procedure.
Kellogg College is located at 60-62 Banbury Road, which is a 15-minute walk from the City centre. If you are walking to Kellogg College from the City centre, please walk along St Giles, continue onto Banbury Road, and Kellogg College is on the right hand side of Banbury Road.
If you would like more information on staying at Kellogg College, please email the Accommodation Officer, Charlotte Orton, via firstname.lastname@example.org.