Skip Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Fees and enrolment

To express interest, please contact Dr Richard Gathro at

The fees for the 5-day tutored course with 6-night fully-catered accommodation at Kellogg College, including excursions, drinks reception, and formal dinner are as follows:

Single participant requiring double en-suite room: £3,999
Single participant requiring single room: £3,699
Two participants requiring a double en-suite room: £3,799 each
Single participant not requiring accommodation: £3,299


Extended stay fee
Kellogg College has short-term accommodation on site, subject to availability. Participants staying beyond the length of the programme can arrange through Kellogg College Accommodation (

Excursion fee, where applicable
This is built into the course fees and will not require a separate payment.

College Bar and College Hub Café
The College bar shall be open in the evening for the purchase of alcoholic and soft drinks.

During the day, the College Hub Café will be open, offering barista-made hot drinks, treats, and light refreshments.

Please be aware that all payments made via non-UK credit/debit cards and bank accounts are subject to the exchange rate on the day they are processed.

There are no sources of funding (such as scholarships or bursaries) available for this course.

You must make full payment online by credit/debit card or via bank transfer within 30 days of invoice date upon notification of admission.

Disabled students or students with mobility impairment who have registered or are planning to attend please contact us at to discuss how we can support you. You may also consult the University Access Guide.

Please note that Kellogg College bedrooms do not have lift access, and rooms can be located up a few flights of stairs. If you need a room on the ground or lower floor, please indicate this on your enrolment form, or contact as soon as possible.

Students are expected to bring a laptop to Oxford to assist them with their studies.

For residential participants, wireless internet access is available in all bedrooms; for all participants, wireless access is available in communal spaces of the college.

To be shared with participants in Spring 2025.

  1. Cancellation by you
    Participants who wish to cancel must inform as soon as possible.
    The following cancellation and refund policy applies in all cases:
    · Cancellation within 14 days of online enrolment / payment of fees – full refund of all fees paid.
    · Cancellations received up to and including 1 March 2024 – Kellogg College will retain an administration fee of £100; all other fees paid will be refunded.
    · Cancellations received between 2 March and 31st June 2024 Kellogg College will retain 60% of the fees paid; the remaining 40% of fees paid will be refunded.
    · Cancellations received on and after 1st July 2024 – no refunds will be made under any circumstances.
    Where course fees have been paid in currencies other than pounds sterling, refunds will be subject to the exchange rate on the day they are processed.
  2. Cancellation by us
    Kellogg College reserves the right to cancel a course at short notice in exceptional circumstances that would prevent the course from being delivered e.g. tutor illness. In these rare instances, and if we are unable to find a replacement tutor, we will notify you as soon as possible. If we cancel a course, our liability is limited to the fees that we have received from you; this means that we will not compensate you for any pre-booked travel costs or any other expenses incurred.
    Where course fees have been paid in currencies other than pounds sterling, refunds will be subject to the exchange rate on the day they are processed.
  3. Travel Insurance
    All participants are urged to purchase travel insurance to cover the programme fee, travel costs, and any other expenses incurred. Kellogg College cannot be held responsible for any costs you may incur in relation to travel or accommodation bookings because of a course cancellation, or if you are unable to attend the course for any other reason.