Whether it’s a wedding breakfast, Christmas dinner, working lunch or a BBQ, all our dining spaces offer a relaxing atmosphere in which to enjoy wonderful food created by our chef and catering team, and served by our experienced hospitality staff.
Our Dining Hall is perfectly situated within the College’s Balfour Building, originally created to house part of the Pitt-Rivers Collection. The building’s distinctive design, with high ceilings and wall of bi-fold glazed doors, leading on to a patio area, offers a large, bright, open space for entertaining your guests. There is also easy access to an internal circulation space.
The College Bar, which is adjacent to the Dining Hall, is the perfect place to serve canapés and enjoy your pre and post dinner drinks.
Click for a 360˚ tour of some of our venue spaces.
Our skilled and highly experienced chef has created a range of menus which fuse the best of contemporary cuisine with timeless classics. For more information, please visit our Catering page.
Make a Booking
To make a booking enquiry, please complete our Venue Hire Equiry Form
Please contact our Events Co-ordinator, Shabaz Hussain, at email@example.com or 01865 612028 if you have any questions.
|Seated – full room||140|
|Buffet – full room|
|Seated – pod||50|
|Buffet – pod|
- A dedicated Event Co-ordinator and Hospitality Team who will be on hand throughout your booking experience and on the day.
- A variety of menu options, visit our Catering page for more information. Want a bespoke menu? Email our Events Co-ordinator, Shabaz Hussain, to discuss your requirements
- Waiting staff
- Silver service option
- BBQ option
- Circulation spaces for networking and to relax
- Disabled access to the building
- Toilet facilities, with disabled access
Catering at your event
Silver service, a brasserie menu or a champagne reception, our highly experienced chef and catering team can provide it all.
Find out more...
Please contact our Events Co-ordinator, Shabaz Hussain, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01865 612028, with any events related questions.