Application for funding for University sports team membership fees/dues
Please note, you must satisfy the following criteria in order to apply for funding:
- Payment of fees/dues is designed to enable members of college to participate in competitive sport/ activities at university level or higher.
- You must be playing for/ representing a university team at either Blues or national level.
- Where you are representing a team as an individual, Kellogg College must be mentioned – this is a condition of our funding your representation.
- Membership fees will normally be capped at £175 per year per student: any applications above this sum must be justified below and will be considered on an individual basis by the Sports Committee.
- You must be actively involved in the sport you represent: being part of a larger squad is insufficient.
- Therefore we require a signature by a team captain/ manager to confirm your active involvement in the team.
- Any student that is approved for sports funding from Kellogg is encouraged to communicate their activities, results and any news-worthy items to the College Communications Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application needs to be submitted by Monday of 3rd week each term in order for a claim to be considered at the next meeting of the Sports Committee (4th week of each term).