Accepted methods of payment:
- Visa Debit
International cards will show the currency conversion charge at the point of checkout.
Pay now – amount to pay can be edited
Recurring card payment (RCP) – Monies will be charged automatically in accordance with your selected instalment dates.
You should receive an emailed payment confirmation within minutes of making a successful payment, if not received in your inbox, please check your email Junk/Spam folders before attempting to make another payment.
If you require assistance with your payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
International payments – Flywire
If you are unable to make your payment via the method above you can pay via Flywire, a third-party international money transfer platform.
To get started, click the international payments button below or go to kellogg.flywire.com
Flywire offers several facilities:
- Convenient payment options from over 240 countries and territories, in more than 150 currencies.
- Supports a variety of local payment methods including bank transfers, credit cards, e-wallets and more.
- Provides real-time payment tracking through email, in-app and text alerts.
- Multilingual support via email, phone or live chat.
- Internal controls ensure that funds are secure and protected against fraud. Fraud awareness – tuition payment scams
Please inform the college a transfer has been made by emailing email@example.com, including your name, invoice number and the amount paid. Once Flywire has received your funds, they will transfer them to Kellogg; this can take a few days.