Skip Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer

Enrolment and Fees

How to enrol
Registrations end 1 March 2024. Early registration is recommended.

Please request an enrolment form at

The courses will be taught at an introductory level for non-specialists aged 18 and above, and no prior knowledge is required.

Programme fees 2024
Please write to to enquire about programme fees.

Participants from China are requested to contact Sino UK Links

Supplementary costs
Extended stay fee
Kellogg College has short-term accommodation on site, subject to availability. Participants staying beyond the length of the programme can arrange through Kellogg College Accommodation

Excursion fee, where applicable
This is built into the course fees and will not require a separate payment. On the day-long excursion to Bletchley Park on the Saturday, participants will be provided with a lunch.

There are no sources of funding (such as scholarships or bursaries) available for this course.

Payment Terms

If submitting an enrolment form: full payment online by credit/debit card or via bank transfer within 30 days of invoice date.

Please be aware that all payments made via non-UK credit/debit cards and bank accounts are subject to the exchange rate on the day they are processed.

Disabled participants (including those with mobility difficulties)
Disabled students or students with mobility impairment who have registered or are planning to attend should please contact to discuss any support needs.

They can also consult the University Access Guide

Please note that Kellogg College bedrooms do not have lift access, and rooms can be located up a few flights of stairs. If you need a room on the ground or lower floor, please indicate this on your enrolment form, or contact as soon as possible.

IT requirements

Participants are requested to bring a laptop to Oxford to participate in this course. Students will be provided with a virtual learning environment, which includes all the necessary software for the programme. 

For participants, wireless internet access is available in all bedrooms and communal spaces of the college. 

You will have access to the on-site IT facilities to support you with your academic work.  If you need access to a printer at Kellogg College, please contact  

Reading list
To be shared with participants in Spring 2024.

Cancellations and refunds

  1. Cancellation by you
    Participants who wish to cancel must inform as soon as possible. The following cancellation and refund policy applies in all cases: 

    • Cancellation within 14 days of online enrolment / payment of fees – full refund of all fees paid.  
    • Cancellations received up to and including 1st March 2024 – Kellogg College will retain an administration fee of £100; all other fees paid will be refunded. 
    • Cancellations received between 2nd March 2024 and 31st May 2024– Kellogg College will retain 60% of the fees paid; the remaining 40% of fees paid will be refunded. 
    • Cancellations received on and after 1st June 2024 – no refunds will be made under any circumstances. 

    Where course fees have been paid in currencies other than pounds sterling, refunds will be subject to the exchange rate on the day they are processed. 

  2. Cancellation by us
    Kellogg College reserves the right to cancel a course at short notice in exceptional circumstances that would prevent the course from being delivered e.g., tutor illness. In these rare instances, and if we are unable to find a replacement tutor, we will notify you as soon as possible. If we cancel a course, our liability is limited to the fees that we have received from you; this means that we will not compensate you for any pre-booked travel costs or any other expenses incurred. Where course fees have been paid in currencies other than pounds sterling, refunds will be subject to the exchange rate on the day they are processed. 
  3. Travel insurance
    All participants are urged to purchase travel insurance to cover the programme fee, travel costs, and any other expenses incurred. Kellogg College cannot be held responsible for any costs you may incur in relation to travel or accommodation bookings because of a course cancellation, or if you are unable to attend the course for any other reason